The AUMUND Group of companies operates globally in various industries. The Company is a specialist in the field of conveying and storage equipment for a wide range of bulk materials with different and often difficult characteristics.
The Company has three principal brands:
Since its creation in 1922, AUMUND Fördertechnik GmbH has been supplying tailor-made conveying and storage technology for the most varied of bulk materials from its works in Rheinberg/Germany in the Lower Rhineland. AUMUND is an international market leader in the cement, lime and gypsum industry, in the iron, steel and aluminum industry, power production technology, process technology, chemical and fertilizer industry as well as in alternative fuels. AUMUND Fördertechnik GmbH offers the below services:
- AUMUND Fördertechnik GmbH, Rheinberg, Germany.
- SCHADE Lagertechnik GmbH, Gelsenkirchen, Germany.
- SAMSON Materials Handling Ltd., Ely, UK.
AUMUND Fördertechnik GmbH offers the whole range of conveying technology according to the following:
- Advice on technical configuration.
- Contract administrative fulfillment and on-site support.
- New machinery, Upgrades and Conversions.
- After Sales Service.
- Repair and Maintenance services.
- PREMAS ® (Preventive Maintenance Service).
For more information, please visit our partners' website: www.aumund.com
- Vertical chain bucket elevators for the transport of difficult and hot materials.
- Vertical belt bucket elevators for the conveying of fine materials.
- Apron conveyors and complete cement clinker transport systems.
- Heavy-duty apron conveyors for raw material handling.
- Apron weigh-feeders for controlled mill feeding.
- Silo discharge systems.
- Special silo clearing systems for cement clinker.